- Create more delicious recipes, including vegan and vegetarian recipes from my favorite dishes
Check out the vegan, vegetarian tags in my blog for the recipes!
- Get trained on a Scanning Electron Microscope and take amazing shot for my research
- Get trained on a Tranmission Electron Microscope and take amazing shot for my research
- Get trained on a Fourier-transformed Infrared Spectroscopy instrument
- Overcome PTSD of dental cleaning
Shout out to Ivette at Eicon Dental!
- Get trained on a Profilometer to estimate the thickness of my research samples
- Have a Costco membership and joint credit card with my boyfriend, now fiancé
- Receive Distinguish Teaching Assistant Award at School of Molecular Sciences, Arizona State University
- Upgrade the kitchen with a Ninja Foodie Multicooker, a KitchenAid stand mixer, two (02) cookbooks and a coffee bar
- Buy a domain for my blog
We are now officially just-a-nerd-who-loves-food.com
- Create an official Facebook & Pinterest for the blog
- Try out different coffee brands and local restaurants
- Learn how to use Adobe Premiere
And making some fun videos of my coffee taste test!
- Overcome driving anxiety and get a driving permit
- Buy more (great) books
- Acceptance for oral presentation at conference
- Make my fiancé enjoy mushrooms more than ever
- Get an Espresso machine and practice latte art
- Celebrate Halloween and traditional Thanksgiving for the first time
(And be loved by my future in-laws)
- Get trained on an X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy instrument for surface analysis and get meaningful data from it
- Visit home in Vietnam
- Cook for my family (and friends)
Published by Titanium #22
I am a graduate student in Chemistry and I love to cook some good food to relieve the stress from doing my research.
View more posts
You must log in to post a comment.